Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's so lovely we're up at dawn

Our meadow is so good right now that my friends from my camera club are eager to be here at the ungodly hour of of 6:30 am to give it a go. I've got two more people coming tomorrow morning. Coffee is on me.

You can see why we tend to do close-up work. There is so much natural exuberance that to get a shot that works, you really have to focus on details.

Today's guest photo: bergamot, also called bee balm, and here's why:

Photo: Margaret Grant (who also took my blog bio picture)

From me: another overlay, combining
a sharp exposure with a soft one

© Yvonne Cunnington, Country Gardener

3 comments:

  1. I am just so happy for you Yvonne!! I'm dreaming of my meadow!! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing, Eve. Glad you're not saying, oh, no, not another meadow picture. Cheers, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your meadow shots...I had to catch up on all the others you posted earlier too. Those are some dreamy coneflowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I have a new country garden blog and I will no longer be publishing comments at this blog. If you have a question or comment about the topic here, please use the contact form at my new blog to get in touch with me.

-Yvonne, aka Country Gardener