Friday, September 18, 2009

New post: Ornamental grasses in the fall

I have a new post up with lots of pictures of ornamental grasses in the fall. Please go to my new blog to read it.

In working on the blog change-over, I have found that transfering the content from this blog to the new one isn't practical for me, so I will leave this one here. I'll be posting from the new blog from now on. As soon as that blog is incorporated into my website (another techno hurdle for me), I'll have a new subscription box up, so you can sign up for email updates. In the meantime, I'll still let you know about new posts through this blog.

Thanks for your patience with the changeover. I hope you'll enjoy the new blog too.

© Yvonne Cunnington, Country Gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I have a new country garden blog and I will no longer be publishing comments at this blog. If you have a question or comment about the topic here, please use the contact form at my new blog to get in touch with me.

-Yvonne, aka Country Gardener