Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Somebody's enjoying the snow

The boys of winter: my Toby, the white one, and our neighbor's dog, Buddy, are so joyful on snow-days, it's infectious.

The closer we get to spring, the more it seems to snow. I don't mind. I live in country and welcome every opportunity to go snowshoeing with my "boys," but anyone who lives in town or the city with mountains of snow blocking sidewalks is well and truly finished with winter.

The trouble is that winter isn't nearly finished with us.

Snowy willow tree

© Yvonne Cunnington, Country Gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I have a new country garden blog and I will no longer be publishing comments at this blog. If you have a question or comment about the topic here, please use the contact form at my new blog to get in touch with me.

-Yvonne, aka Country Gardener